Sick and Tired

So, I've been wicked busy this summer. I've been working over forty hours a week, as always, at the local law firm. I've got a few stories of that that I'll add later. I've also been studying for the LSAT, which is like another full time job. There is barely time for anything else, so it's probably a good thing that I don't have many friends around here this summer. I have been able to take a few trips, but mostly it has just been the same routine.

Of course, now I'm wicked sick. I thought it was tonsillitis again, so I went to the ENT (as he told me to last time). He said that it was probably just viral, but it's definitely not tonsillitis. That's a plus! However, I've been out of work two days for it so far and only seem to be getting worse. I'm now alternating between studying for the LSAT, crappy television, and sleep. It's clearly a healthy mix! I've also been reading a lot of blawgs lately. If I can't actually study (between my head and my illness), I might as well read about others!

I am getting really nervous about studying for the LSAT. I wish there was a better way to do it - or even just more time. A big problem I've been having is that, when I do have time to study (aka make time), I often am either sick or my headache is too awful to be able to see. Hopefully going to the headache clinic (Supposedly one of the best worldwide) in NH will fix this... in a few weeks. Apple Friend told me the other day that I'm probably the only person to look forward to a spinal tap (the 11th!), but that is the next thing that might help me.

There is also a lot going on in the world of news. The debt crisis is the obvious, though Obama using the Fourteenth is not really a surprise. (I see no reason to elaborate, since everyone is discussing this... and Obama's brilliant idea to have a party after potentially defaulting.) The NFL lockout is over, finally.Of course, the fact that BB decided to hire Ochocinco is a little worrisome, a little exciting. I feel as though Bill is the only coach in football who could contain Ochocinco, so it could be great. On the other hand, he could pull a Moss. I also feel as though a lot of the other teams will have a rougher time than the Pats prepping in the shortened off season. We'll see!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails